12. How would you describe your current skill level in English?
13. What's the highest level of formal education you have successfully completed?
Secondary / High SchoolUndergraduate Degree/ DiplomaPost Graduate Studies
14. Provide specific information about your highest level of formal education, in the space provided below:
15. Can you provide proof of a clean criminal record by way of official documentation from the relevant authority in your home country?
16. Do you have any health issues that will require treatment while you’re completing the TESOL TEFL course at iMEA-TESOL in Nha Trang City?
If you answered ‘yes’ to question 16, please provide a brief explanation in the space provided below.
17. IMEA-TESOL ensures that a student with a disability can access and participate in our TESOL TEFL training course in Nha Trang City on the same basis as a student without a disability.
18. In approximately 100 words, outline your key reasons for wanting to enroll in the TESOL TEFL course in Nha Trang City, Vietnam, offered by IMEA-TESOL.
Fee includes: Australian Government accredited & internationally recognised TESOL TEFL course in Nha Trang City; western standard accommodation in Nha Trang City for the duration of the training program (26 nights); a welcome dinner & drinks on the Sunday evening before your course starts; all materials & equipment; and a guaranteed English teaching job at the end, paid at market rates.
Accommodation note: The western standard accommodation (26 nights) that’s included in your TESOL TEFL fee is located within a 4 minute walk of the TESOL training center. Each student has his (or her) own large, furnished, private-bedroom with full en-suite. There’s a shared laundry, kitchen & living room.
Fee includes: Australian Government accredited & internationally recognised TESOL TEFL course in Nha Trang City, Vietnam; a welcome dinner & drinks on the Sunday evening before your course starts; all materials & equipment; and a guaranteed English teaching job at the end, paid at market rates.
20c) I’d like to arrange for a staff member of the IMEA-TESOL Company to collect me from Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang City & take me to my pre-booked accommodation.
In the event you’d like to be collected from the airport, you’ll need to advise the IMEA-TESOL Company of your arrival details.
20d) I’d like to have some basic Vietnamese language lessons while I’m completing the TESOL TEFL course. I understand the classes will be conducted at the same training location as the TESOL TEFL course: 2 x 2 hour classes x 4 weeks (16 hours in total) + a Vietnamese Phrase Book.
You are not required to pay anything for your TESOL TEFL course at this time. Your application form will be processed by the IMEA-TESOL Company within 3 days of the form being received and you’ll be contacted by email with further instructions.
If you’d like to submit your application form now, you can do so by agreeing to comply with the terms & conditions below - and then hitting the ‘Apply Now’ tab.